Sunday 20 July 2014

It's a tragedy.. Innalillahi wainna ilaihi rajiun..



No word can describe how devastating this tragedy is..
Though I don't have friends nor family in that plane, but the sorrow is there.
I can only pray that all the families and friends involve in this tragedy, are granted with strength and peacefulness by Allah. I can never imagine how I feel if somebody dear to me was in that plane.

To Malaysia Airlines, my prayers go to you as well. Stay strong. Maybe yes, you have to reflect in few things (especially about the alcohol servings), but this is a tragedy, and to put the blame totally on you, I don't think so. Allah knows how capable you are, and that's why He is testing you. So, be strong, as you always are.  I may not yet a MAS customer, but as a national flag bearer, and representative of the country, I am proud of MAS and the legacy. Stay strong there, till one day I'll be a regular customer of you, InsyaAllah.

"And to Malaysians, welcome home"

Though when I was going back from Japan to Malaysia, the speech was accepted with mixed feelings. I was sad to leave the wonderful Japan, but at the same time, I was happy and grateful to be home, safe and sound, in my beautiful country, to be with my dearest families and friends again (we went there when MH370 tragedy was still fresh and ongoing). My heart goes to whom, who never can see their beloved ones again. Stay strong...

Pray for MH17 and the justice that they deserve, and keep praying for MH370 too.. Don't forget to pray for Sabah. Pray harder for Gaza, Syria, Egypt, Myanmar, and many other countries who are still fighting for their lives. The world needs more humanity, and prayers...

************************************************

Innalillahi wainna ilaihi rajiun
Dari Allah kita datang, kepadaNYA kita kembali
From Allah we came, and to HIM we returned

************************************************




No comments:

Post a Comment