Wednesday 11 June 2014

Sharing is caring

Assalamualaikum, Konnichiwa and Hi!!

Welcome to new readers (is there any? haha).. and welcome back to my old blog-friends (seriously, anyone? haha).. and as you can see, tadaaaaaaaaaa... new template. Yeah yeah, not having time to do my own design and template is the reason why I use the short route, just use the free template from Thecutestblogontheblock and jang! Siap! eheh..

Ok, as this is my 2nd entry for my new blog, I should introduce a little bit about myself. Hoho.. I hope it's fine with you (If not, stop reading please! haha). So, I'm a Malaysian, I'm from Ipoh and now stay in Selangor. I'm a government servant, a younger sister to 3 brothers and an older sister to a younger sis, a daughter of course, a Japanophile, yes, if you can't understand the word, maybe you can google it ^_^ (and that's the reason why I use 'Konnichiwa' as one of my greetings) and last but not least, a muslim that is a servant to ALLAH, My Creator. I live life to the fullest (as much as I can) and at the same time trying hard to be a good muslimah within the syariah boundaries. I'm not perfect, that's for sure. Ok stop. Too much. Boring! (@_@)

My beloved family on Raya 2013 

Anyway, for my upcoming entries, it will be much about my trip to Japan. Yes, alhamdulillah (all praises to Allah), this year, 2014, I manage to cross one of my top things to do in my bucket list, that is VISIT JAPAN!!!! (Applause!!! *cough*). Honestly, for all this while, I never think that I can go there sooner. I thought that I can only be there when my wages reach RM5000++ per month hahaha (of course not yet).That is why, up till this day, I'm still veeeeeeeeeeeery much grateful for the chance given by ALLAH, to step my foot in a country that I love as much as home. And surprisingly, it really do feels like home, 2nd home after Malaysia. Ehem ehem, HOME is where your heart is, right??


As most people will think that Japan is an expensive country (I was too), it's yes and no. If you plan your trip wisely, you can save soooo much more than you think. But everything depends on your budget, your dream-trip, your travelling days, your preferences and your standards. I mean, like me for an example, I went there with my sis and cousin, all three are singles, we didn't mind sleeping in youth hostel, we didn't mind a little bit lost here and there, and we didn't mind studying all the routes and places before we went there, and we spent only approximately RM3000 ~ RM 3500/pax for 10 days including the flight ticket, the foods (though most of the food we brought from Malaysia, because we're Muslims and it's a little bit hard to find Halal ones there), the accommodations, the transportations, the attraction places, 2-day pass for Disneyland/Disneysea plus one-night at Disney Resort (you read it right hehe), so it will be a little bit different if you're on a honeymoon, or you have standards for hotels, or you are someone who don't like to plan and study so you need a tour-guide.

Still, I'll share my experience here. The cost that we bared, the hotel and hostel that we stayed and the places that we went, at least you will have some ideas on how to plan your trip budget-wisely, then you can apply it and suit it with your own preferences. I will share all these in my later upcoming entries. I really hope that at least I can help you in planning for a trip to Japan (especially people who dream to go to Japan at least once in a lifetime). It's like "Now everyone can go to Japan" ahaks!!

So, as a teaser, of course, here are some pictures, represent each city/place that we went. Enjoy!


Yes, Glico Man in Osaka!!


Tokyo Tower, I'm in love! (yeah, we three are girls, and girls' trip rocks!!!)


Fuji-san!!



Where dreams come true!!


Nagoya as the 1st and last place we went ^_^

So, see ya in the next entry!!! Thanks for reading!!

p/s: sharing is caring ^_^

“Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” 
~Gustave Flaubert~

No comments:

Post a Comment